CES is dedicated to empower people with disabilities to maximize independence and lead satisfying productive lives in the community.
CES will be the premier service provider for people with developmental disabilities and acquired brain injuries in the State of Wyoming. Individuals will make their own life choices, while being valued, respected and contributing members of their community. Natural supports will enrich their lives on a daily basis where they live, learn, work, and play.
Community Entry Services is a leading advocacy and service organization for people with exceptional challenges, disabilities and complex needs.
Visionary Gary Hudson founded CES in 1975. He wanted to establish a premier service provider for people with developmental disabilities and acquired brain injuries in Wyoming. His goal was to help individuals make their own life choices, while being valued, respected and contributing members of their community.
CES still follows Gary’s mission of being dedicated to empower people with disabilities to maximize independence and to lead satisfying productive lives in the community.
Natural supports will enrich their lives on a daily basis where they live, learn, work, and play.
Services are provided in Riverton, Lander, Jackson, and Casper, Wyoming where dedicated staff provide training to adults so they can live and work in their communities. CES offers a variety of services to develop and enhance skills through two divisions – Dignity and Rocky Mountain ReEntry Services (RMRS) – for children and adults.
Dignity works to help people with developmental disabilities gain the most independence possible in their community.
RMRS provides services in the community that meet the individual needs of people who have a brain injury.
Incorporated in Wyoming, CES helps people become independent, working, contributing members of their communities. CES is a member of Wyoming Community Service Providers Association (WCSP).
Strategic PlanDownload the 2014 Strategic Plan
CES is dedicated to promote and support an environment that is safe, secure, and free of any hazards that can harm or negatively impact the lives of employees, persons served or customers. Our mission is to support each other in day to day activities – helping everyone remain safe. It’s YOUR responsibility to promote safety!!
Through the support and commitment of a volunteer board of directors, Community Entry Services meets the national standards of excellence established by CARF – The Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission. All services provided by CES have been accredited every three years since 1981 – the highest accreditation award offered be CARF. The Wyoming Department of Health certifies CES to provide waivered services to people with developmental disabilities and acquired brain injuries.Download Our Carf Survey Report
- Part of the State of Wyoming system that was recognized with the National Ben Censoni Award for outstanding services to persons with developmental disabilities in the decade of the 1990’s.
- Positive Image Award for an organization presented by the Wyoming Council on Developmental Disabilities.
- Wyoming Governor’s Safety Award
- Business of the Year Award from the Riverton Chamber of Commerce.
- Hall of Fame Inductee given by Wyoming Association for Persons in Supported Employment.
- Positive Image Award for an individual given to the Jackson Program Director by the Wyoming Council on Developmental Disabilities.
- Supported Employment Provider of the Year given to the Casper program by the Wyoming Association for Persons in Supported Employment (WYAPSE).
- Wyoming Hunting and Fishing Heritage recognized the RMRS Director for contributions toward outdoor recreational activities for individuals with disabilities throughout Wyoming.